Are you ready for
FDIC Rule 370?
Institutions with over two million deposit accounts must comply with Rule 370 data requirements and build an insurance determination system.
Introducing the only off-the-shelf Rule 370 compliance product on the market
Regulatory Compliance System-Rule 370
Data Manager produces a complete Dataset for the Engine
- Use RCS 370 to manage your data workflow
- Identify platform data deficiencies
- Aggregate multiple platforms into a Dataset
- Iteratively improve data quality
Insurance Engine runs our proprietary algorithms
- Scalable architecture can process over 100M accounts in 24 hours
- Produces insured and uninsured depositor amounts
- Contains hundreds of rules for thousands of scenarios
- Feeds this data into the Compliance Toolkit
Compliance Toolkit ensures compliance
- Spot Checker to internally audit results
- Report Generator produces Rule 370 deliverables
- Compliance Checklist to ensure nothing is missed
Trusted by the World’s Leading Companies
"Our clients include the majority of the 38 affected institutions trying to comply with FDIC Part 370. While searching for a solution, I attended meetings with Fintria's SMEs at a top 10 bank and clearly saw why they were selected over two larger competitors. After reviewing the solution provided by Fintria, we determined that this partnership was in the best interest of our clients to help them navigate the complex regulation."
We Have You Covered
As the FDIC changes the regulation, we will update our system so you will always be in compliance. Maintenance patches and security updates are also included.
We Can Lend a Hand
Our experts can help reduce the risks, cost, and hours spent on manual components of FDIC Rule 370 compliance so you can focus on your business.
Compliance Advisory Services
- Provide software configuration and deployment expertise, facilitating seamless integration with existing network architectures
- Optimize software performance to increase scalability and usability
- Assist with the enrichment of existing compliance data exports to support new regulatory requirements
- Support the creation of data transformations to align in-house platform data domains with regulatory data requirements
- Enhance data quality by identifying data gaps, performing data profiling and analysis, and improving establishment data management processes or programs
- Alleviate the complexities of applying software security and functional patches with on-site support
- Improve user familiarity with software functionality through on-site training
- Support software operational issues associated with network architecture or infrastructure changes
- Monitor and notify about changes to existing regulations
- Perform a detailed impact analysis of changes to existing regulation on compliance processes
Compliance Assurance Services
- Assist with answering auditor inquiries or requests for clarification
- Provide detailed analysis of compliance gaps and areas with improvement opportunities
- Support reporting needs to enable ease of identifying compliance issues
Build Vs Buy
We built one unified system for all affected institutions so you can get back to focusing on your business
Schedule a Demo or Free One-Hour Consultation With Our Rule 370 Experts
Our experts will answer all of your questions including:
• How to create a Rule 370 compliance plan with the given timeframe?
• How to get started assessing the state of your data (platform analysis, data quality gap analysis, etc.)?
• How to efficiently obtain third party data?
• Specific questions regarding building an internal system including questions around the FDIC’s Functional Guide